- On sale!
Bluetooth 5 Wideband Protocol Analyzer
Focused SODERA variants
The Frontline NFC Protocol Analyzer includes powerful Frontline software and the NFC hardware interface.
It captures and analyzes:
• device to device,
• device to tag, and
• device as tag
Both for the NFC development as well as for the NFC based out of band pairing Bluetooth development.
See Datasheet [Attachments tab] too.
The Frontline NFC Protocol Analyzer is a portable, USB-powered, and affordable tool for the NFC and Bluetooth developer, and features the rich decoding toolset represented by the powerful Frontline Protocol Analysis System software that lives at the core of all Frontline developer-class protocol analysis products.
Frontline NFC harnesses the power of the Frontline Protocol Analysis System software to analyze and debug NFC technology as used in applications demanding device to device, device to tag, and device as tag data transfer.
Bluetooth® developers exploiting the out of band pairing aspect of NFC communications will find a place for the Frontline NFC on their workbench.
• See events as they occur through live decoding and decryption of encrypted data
• Compact footprint delivers big features to developers of NFC and Bluetooth technologies
• USB-powered means excellent portability and simpler device setup - just plug into the USB port and go!
• Excellent Value: The low-cost ComProbe NFC features maximum value for the money
• Industry-best Decodes: NFC decodes that no one else in the industry can match
• Maximum Flexibility: DecoderScript lets you specify decodes for custom protocols
• Faster to Market: Reduces debug time with simultaneous live capture, display, decode, filtering and detection of protocol errors
• NFC-A, NFC-B, and NFC-F Activation (NFCIP-1)
• Type 1, 2, 3, 4A, and 4B Tag Platforms
• ISO Data Exchange Protocol (ISO-DEP) for Type 4A and 4B Tag Platforms
• NFC Data Exchange Protocol (NFC-DEP) and Logical Link Control Protocol (LLCP) for Peer-to-Peer communications
• NFC Data Exchange Format (NDEF)
• Simple NDEF Exchange Protocol (SNEP) and NDEF Push Protocol (NPP)
• Connection Handover including Bluetooth Out-of-Band (OOB) Pairing
Bus Type: USB 2.0 Type A, compatible with USB 1.1
Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
Power: USB Powered
Dimensions (assembled): 149mm X 40mm X 15mm (5.87” X 1.57” X .59”)
Weight (assembled): < 30g (< 1 oz)
Storage Temperature: 0° to 40° Celsius (32° to 104° Fahrenheit)
Operating Temperature: 5° to 55° Celsius (41° to 95° Fahrenheit_
Humidity: Operating: 10% to 90% RH (noncondensing)
To run the current version of Frontline Software:
Processor: Core i5 at 2.7 GHz
RAM: 4GB RAM
Free HDD: 20GB hard disk space
OS Supported: Windows 7, Windows 8.x and Windows 10
Connector: USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 High Speed
Note: measuring PC itself is not included.
Focused SODERA variants